Complete Auto Repair Service!
Summit Automotive Group has a full service auto repair center. We have an ASE Master Automobile Technician on site and we use Carquest auto parts. Our family owned store features a kids corner, TV and plenty of room for relaxing while you wait. Summit Automotive Group and General Manager Jim Tinsley provide you with excellent service as an American Car Center. Contact Jim and his staff at (970) 513-0292 with any questions about our automotive service.
- Tune Ups Our technicians check and adjust all of the systems in your vehicle that contribute to the efficient combustion of fuel.
- Brakes If your vehicle isn't stopping like it should, don't hesitate, bring it into
Summit Automotive Group today for a FREE brake inspection!
- Struts & Shocks: Bad shocks or struts or worn springs? Bring your vehicle in and we'll inspect it and replace your worn out parts.
- Exhaust Systems Whether you just need a clamp
fixed on your muffler, or you want a complete custom performance exhaust system installed on your
vehicle, Summit Automotive Group can get the job done!
- Engine Diagnostics Our technicicans use top of the line Snap On® diagnostic tools to diagnose your engine problems.
- Engine Repair
- Transmission Repair
- Drive Train Repair
- Electrical Repair
- Alignment Summit Automotive Group uses the newest, top of the line Hunter Engineering alignment equipment to give you the best possible alignment.
- Battery Replacement Our technicians use Interstate diagnostic tools to determine whether it is your battery, starter or alternator that needs replacing.
- Trailer Hitch Installation Summit Automotive Group can order trailer hitches from Allied Leisure Products and install one for you.
Summit Automotive Group also provides fleet services to keep your fleet vehicles healthy. We understand the need to keep your vehicles on the road. We use state of the art equipment to maintain your vehicles.
- Fast and professional in just minutes, we change the
vehicle's oil and filter, check all vital fluids, check and set tire
pressure, and check exterior lights.
- Affordable and Detailed You get a Competitive price, and
detailed service records for each vehicle.
- Timely and Comprehensive Your vehicles are serviced when
it's most convenient for your drivers to avoid downtime. Simply make an appointment. Services are suggested based on vehicle
- Simple Payment Methods Set up on-site or direct billing.
Summit Automotive Group also accepts most major fleet payment cards.
For information about
setting up a fleet program contact us at (970)-513-0292.